Whatever I want to focus on for that particular day
Pretty, girly and so very me...as long as it's free.
I don't know except copy and paste whenever it tells me to.
Maybe only me.
And I found peace.
Now I realize I just want to have a way to share (and sometimes vent) my life. A spewing you might say. Because I am learning that one can implode with no outlet. I am also rather eclectic with my interests so I decided that a blog could smoosh them all together in one semi-cohesive place. So this is me...
- Happy wife with two fabulous girls who will probably be all I write about!
- A teacher at heart who loves to encourage others sharing lessons learned through daily life.
- A Christian believing an incredibly loving King is very funny in how He orchestrates her world.
- Very average crafter who is self taught in all areas. I like making useful things or pretty things...I fail frequently but I keep improving. (I have happy successes too)
- Incredibly obsessed with order. It's a sickness.
- Typically deal with stress through humor. I will self destruct otherwise.
- Needs coffee to function.
- Attempts to be transparent because NO ONE has it all together. I'm close, though.
That's me. I am an everyday person with something to say and happy to have a place to say it.
One more thing...I am not done with the layout of this blog. Trying to figure out all this computer stuff and too poor to pay someone to do it for me.
Now imagine a really spectacular signature right here because obviously I don't have one.