Image Map

October 11, 2013

Friday Finds: Spotted on Etsy

Hello dear friends.
You know and I know...we all know...I am not exactly a consistent blogger.  But I am really trying hard to fix that and get back on track.  But as most of you know....blogging is crazy hard work.  So I would love to share things I come across that are absolutely too lovely to share. I hope to share these finds on Fridays.  I am not...I REPEAT...I am not committing to a weekly post.  I just can't.  But when I get the chance, I would love to come here and share some pretty things I find around the web.

I found such lovely Fall things on Etsy this week.  Since I live in Florida, I am a wee bit envious of all you cute things wearing your sweaters and boots. I so miss living in a place where you can own multiple coats. Sigh. I digress. OK.  Back to pretty things. Since I want to support handmade, and I am in an Autumnal mood, here are a few things I absolutely adore...

I adore this hand drawn Fall clip art titled "It's Fall Y'all" from Recipe for Crazy. I mean...she even has my beloved PSL!  I about died when I saw that.  So cute and I love the simple colors and sweet style. Check out the rest of her prints.  This one is my other favorite.


I'm crazy about this linen hobo bag from Juneberry Sitches. I love it's slouchy but tailored look. It's so perfect for Fall and it will match everything.  Plus the price is amazing. 

This oak leaf head band is so pretty! I would wear this in a second! Check out this and other gorgeous pieces from My Lavaliere

Oh my word.  These needle felted acorns are so beautiful for Fall.  They would be perfect in a bowl or apothecary jar. I love them so much and the rest of the beautiful felted lovelies from feltjar.
Oh my heart.  
This precious embroidered hoop art titled Autumn Leaves by Carambouilles is so me I gasped when I first saw it. Its perfect.  Vintage style image with a fresh feel and I love the sparse colors used.  Its so sweet!

I want one of each please. :)

Have a great weekend my sweet friends.

2 comments:

  1. Love these finds too. The clip art is adorable and I love the headband too. I also am a huge fan of the acorns. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Jessica! Thank you so much for including my clip art in your post! I'm so happy you love it and hope you have a happy fall.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!