Image Map

April 21, 2014

DIY Confetti Tape

Let's talk about the happiness of confetti for a moment, shall we?  Now I know not everyone is a fan of that invitation that you rip open over that rug you just vacuumed 8 minutes prior and out comes this microscopic sized confetti with some heavy duty static cling thrown in there for good measure.
But OVERALL...confetti is a good thing.  A happy thing.  A party is usually happening in the presence of confetti. So why not put them on your packages?  It's a simple DIY that anyone can do.
Just grab some double sided paper tape and confetti.  Make sure your tape has a paper backing to it. Make some confetti out of tissue paper or buy ready made confetti from a craft or party supply store.
Pull the tape off and with the sticky side facing down, start picking up confetti like it's a lint picker-upper.  
Use it to close up some cute little bags or right on your wrapped packages.  
(just don't photograph them with the tape coming off of one. whoops)
A happy, little package!

8 comments:

  1. Oh cute!
    I put colored paper shred in my packages but I think I'll start adding some confetti, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Thanks for all your festive posts!! Hope all is well with you!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm going to try this really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I'm definitely pinning this (wished you had a + button for me to like!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is possibly my FAVORITE idea on Pinterest!!!! Thanks for making the world a more beautiful place! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!