Image Map

January 15, 2011

Heart Specimen Art

 
 I wish I could take credit for this simple and completely beautiful heart specimen art frame but my BFF made it for me as a house warming gift when we moved into our new house.  I just love it!
I was excited to bring it out of my book shelf (where curious hands can not get to it) to decorate for Valentine's day. And I love the simplicity that anyone can do it. 
Just cut or punch out several different kinds of scrapbook paper into tiny hearts, glue them to simple or decorative paper, and put it in a frame!  So easy!
 And I love that she used the initials for everyone in my family placed randomly on the hearts. 
And I especially love how it matches my decor.  
And how funny is it that I did not want my reflection in the frame so instead you can see my arm as I stretched it out to the side to take the photo. Typical. :)


A fun and easy project for you this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. omgosh!! I've missed like a million new post you've done!! she did a Gorgeous job!! :)
    Im going to enter the giveaway now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE it!! That is something I can totally do. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's so cute (again!). I know that you didn't make it, but I love that once again you're posting something that turns out looking AMAZING that I could do too!! :)
    One of these days I need to go back and read your old posts from previous years.
    Maybe you should have a "best ideas" post sometime. :) I'm just sayin' :) For all of us newbies to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny to see Shelly right above me she just came over for lunch on Thrusday :)

    SUPER CUTE JESS! I can't stand all these cute things that I never get around to doing! Oh how you torture me! :) You are so lucky I still like you ;) It is adorable...I think I like your BFF :) I gotta make one! I gotta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea. And that lamp!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!