Image Map

June 16, 2010

I Would Marry Him All Over Again!



Today we celebrate 8 years.  

I am so grateful that God placed this special, gentle, kind, loving man into my life.  He is everything I am not yet together we complement one another so beautifully.  I am loud and outgoing.  He is quiet and introverted.  I like to be in front of the crowd and he likes to serve behind the scenes. He is logical and analytical.  I am a dreamer and quite emotional. But we both make each other laugh.  We both love the same things like being outdoors, all about family, being home bodies, addicted to roller coasters, coffee, and playing UNO.  We are both competitive, fiercely protective of our family and friends and in love with Jesus Christ.  

Over the years there has been an ebb and flow to our relationship that has made us stronger.  And he is still the man I fell in love with from our very first date.

And I have watched this man grow from being a wonderful husband to a wonderful foster father to these precious babies...

To being a loving and wonderful father to his own...

  
Cati and Daddy

 Christmas in North Carolina...2006
5th Year Anniversary (at a friend's wedding)

 4th of July 2007
 Christmas 2007

January 2008
 6th Year Anniversary June 2008

Ella and Daddy (Ella is a few days old)
Ella and Daddy (Ella is 17 weeks)

Mother's Day 2009:  Baby Dedication at Church

 Touch a Truck (so fun) 2009

Christmas 2009
April 2010
 May 2010


I love you, Brandon.  
You amaze me at the wonderful husband, father, and man of God that you are.
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.

12 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Jessica, this is so sweet and such an example of what God has for us. I love that you are so happy. God is so good.

    Hope you are having a special day, and are settling in to the new house.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! we celebrated our 8yrs in May!!! heres to many many more to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, happy anniversary Jessica and Brandon!!
    Such a beautiful family and a good lookin'man, Jess! I pray for God's blessings to overtake you and many more years of happiness and what God's will is for your family, let it be done.
    I loved seeing your pictures, especially the wedding one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and reminds us all why we love our own husbands! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you both! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very very sweet! Happy 8th!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I just have to say, I LOVE that wedding picture of you guys. How beautiful! All the pics are great - what a walk down memory lane it must have been to post this! You have a beautiful marriage, and I know that God is glorified through your commitment to eachother and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, that made me cry. that was the sweetest thing. I love how you have your two girls, sooo beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! That is such a lovely tribute to him! You know, I wonder if a man is capable if really appreciating such? Because any woman would love it! In fact, I want to marry you now! Just for the anniversary post!
    Xo
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww-congrats! I hope you have many more years to come! The wedding picture is amazing!

    I found ur blog thru Shabby blogs. I followed:) If you get a chance pass by mine and maybe follow back if you like:)

    -Reyna
    www.glamglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, how did I miss this?? Wonderful!! I love it all. Your words. The photos. The heart behind all of it. Perfect!!

    Happy Belated Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!