Image Map

October 27, 2013

Holiday Mason Jar Extravaganza

The holidays are fast approaching and the blog world is getting in the spirit of the season! And you are invited to be part of an upcoming event hosted by 12 bloggers to make some holiday mason jar crafts!




I am so excited to be participating with these incredible bloggers for this event. Here's how it works.
On November 13th and 14th, these 12 bloggers will be sharing with you a holiday themed Mason Jar Craft that they have created. (I can't wait to share with you what I have up my sleeve) and then on the 15th we will have a multi-blog linky party where you can link up all your fabulous mason jar creations that YOU have made.  We will all pick our favorties and feature them on our blog the following week. Doesn't it sound like such fun?

Don't forget to check out these fabulous ladies in the mean time:

Kristi and Kelli at Lolly Jane
Tonia at The Gunny Sack

I am so excited to see what beautiful mason jars you will create!
Hugs to each of you. You all are amazing!

7 comments:

  1. Love things like this. It's great to make some craft things for Christmas!


    ...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple fun things I've done with mason jars but I have to say that when we moved into this house we inherited eleventy thousand mason jars and I'm excited for some new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky are we to have YOU on board!! I fell like i won the lotto! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo looks like fun! I'll be stealing ideas left & right :) It just sound cozy...stuffing stuff in jars :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Jess your site looks so awesome...I am just smiling how proud I am of you. :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Miss Jess...how do you do it...you always make me smile...even early in the morning with your incredibly creativity! If these got any cuter I think I would have to EXPLODE!!!! I love love love them and kids of ALL ages will adore them!!!! What a fabulous surprise! I think I need a freezer full of these for when someone walks in during the holidays...I really love them...you out did yourself...but that does not surprise me! : ) hugs!!!! drop me a note with digits! : ) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!